Pages from "History of Romiley Golf Club" : F Beard

Dublin Core

Title

Pages from "History of Romiley Golf Club" : F Beard

Description

Pages from publication entitled "History of Romiley Golf Club 1879 - 1997" by Frank Beard containing references to the Hudson's Estate (Brabyns) and The Hudson Cup, undated.
The Hudson Cup was donated to Romiley Golf Club by Captain T H Hudson in June 1911 in memory of his father Col. H E Hudson, the original owner of the land on which the club stands.

Date

Reviewed AB 06/2023

Identifier

Louiset
BRH/03/03

Files

1 001.jpg

Citation

“Pages from "History of Romiley Golf Club" : F Beard,” Marple Local History Society Archives, accessed February 27, 2024, https://www.marplelocalhistorysociety.org.uk/archives/items/show/247.

Output Formats